Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62293 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default SpeedyRDP.com - RDA Business

Important Message to Existing Clients
    Your slots will be active for the days you paid even if no one buys this.

Hello all,

SpeedyRDP offers Shared Windows Remote Desktop solutions (RDP/ RDA). Remote Desktop is a operating system feature which allows a person to connect to a computer in different location with Windows or Linux or any other operating system and use it as a local personal computer (with limited access in certain aspects) to do various things.
    All users reading this auction should keep in mind that this is a Complete Business Sale.
    You will get complete ownerships for this complete business. I am selling my business venture SpeedyRDP.com

Website Info:
    Domain Name: speedyrdp.com
    Registered With: namecheap.com
    Expires: 15-07-2013
    Methods of Payment:
    Paypal and Payza: payment@speedyrdp.com
    Moneybookers: tharkanath@gmail.com

Auction: Yes
    Auction End Date: 14th September
    BIN (Buy It Now) Price: 200$
    Starting Bid: 100$
    Increment: 20$
    Proofs of ownership:
    http://speedyrdp.com/proof.txt
    Domain:

Traffic:

What is this?
    We provide Remote Desktop Protocol activated RD Accounts in Dedicated Servers. Clients can use it for various things including backing up a big website, SEO, download-upload things.

We have a licensed WHMCS billing and support portal where every transactions, clients details are saved.

Important Term:
    Whoever buys this business must agree to provide the service for existing clients until their billing period expires.

How many clients you have for this?
    At present, we have one dedicated server and 30+ clients signed up with us on client portal. We have 18 Active clients right now.

I started this business on 24th August 2012. Sold the first RD account on 27th and 18th RD account on Sept 02. That means 18 Accounts in 1 week. Some days I got 5 orders and others 1-2 order. There are still 2-5 people asking for test accounts everyday.

How much do you make out of this?
    You may check the screenshots of the Income Reports for August and September. There's really no big income right now. But if the clients renew their order in the next month you should be able to make 30-50$.

Income Reports:

What will you get in the auction?
    1. The domain name (registered on 16-07-2012 for a year)
    2. Whole website (files, database)
    3. All clients
    4. Ownership of Dedicated Server (see here for server info: http://speedyrdp.com/plans.html).
    5. Login details for Leaseweb SSC
    6. WHMCS Client Portal-1 Monthly Branded License (bought on 23rd August)
    7. Sales thread in KWWHunction- http://www.besthostingforums.com/94-...8%24-m-nl.html
    8. RD Accounts info of all clients
    9. Youtube Videos (http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedyRDP)
    10. Free advertising in a site for a month-you can decline this if you don’t want. PM me for site URL
    11. Hosting for SpeedyRDP.com website for 1 month-you’ll have access to files via FTP. No Control Panel. Only FTP.
    12. Setup packages for all the tools/ softwares installed in the server

Renewals:
    You’ll need to renew these:
    WHMCS License on 23-09-2012 ($ 15.95)
    Dedicated Server on 01-10-2012 (€ 242,22)

How much time is needed for Maintenance?
    I spend time on my PC doing my jobs and take care of sales and tech support.
    However you can do it by yourself or get someone to do this for you.
    The servers are ONE TIME SETUP. As the current server is already setup you don’t need to do anything. You may need to spend some more hours for fixing the issues popping up on servers.

Why am I selling it?
    I have another website to take care of and I thought I could manage both of them. Apparently I was wrong.

I’ve already done these.
    - Setup the server
    - Designed a website
    - Done a little bit of advertising
    - Creates photos and videos of test speeds of the server

You just have to carry on!!!

Yahoo: addresshr

Please post your Bids here as a reply. No PMs please because I don’t want to PM to a MOD everytime when someone makes a private bid.

If you have any questions replies here or PMs are welcome.

Thank you.
    Harshadewa Reviewed by Harshadewa on . SpeedyRDP.com - RDA Business Important Message to Existing Clients Your slots will be active for the days you paid even if no one buys this. Hello all, SpeedyRDP offers Shared Windows Remote Desktop solutions (RDP/ RDA). Remote Desktop is a operating system feature which allows a person to connect to a computer in different location with Windows or Linux or any other operating system and use it as a local personal computer (with limited access in certain aspects) to do various things. All users reading Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    Please Update the Image Links cause none of them are working

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

Banned
    Added on Skype.

Dedifrance.com has bought this business.

Congrats.

I sold my business to Dedifrance. Thanks a lot

Msg to MODs: Dedifrance will run this business separately and manage both his other business and this one. Thanks

Thread Information