Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63249 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default zOOm Uploading Problem - Stuck To 50kbps

I've just downloaded the new version of zoom, and trashed the old one. Now the problem is, upload speed is stuck to 50kbps

Previously I've got this problem, but resolved by WWCSale's Paloo...idk what he did...now I found this speed limiter box, here I can set number lower than 50 but can't set to larger than 50, It was set to 50 by default. Like I set to 30 then it was uploading at 30kbps.

Now can anybody please help me? How to get the uncapped upload speed in zoom, what is the number? I'm using a 1gbps nl rdp. Please Help

Another problem is, suddenly parallel upload changed to just 1...it was 8

Can Anybody Help?
    dannyarcher Reviewed by dannyarcher on . zOOm Uploading Problem - Stuck To 50kbps I've just downloaded the new version of zoom, and trashed the old one. Now the problem is, upload speed is stuck to 50kbps http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6346/58926755.jpg Previously I've got this problem, but resolved by WWCSale's Paloo...idk what he did...now I found this speed limiter box, here I can set number lower than 50 but can't set to larger than 50, It was set to 50 by default. Like I set to 30 then it was uploading at 30kbps. Now can anybody please help me? How to get Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

buy premium key...............

i see you've had it running for 16 days, your probably over the free user upload limit, try restarting the program or buy the pro version

Thread Information