Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62394 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Angry What's BITSHARE.COM Abuse/DMCA/Copyright Complaint Email?

Hello Guys!
    I have made a few homemade workout videos, And some idiot put them up on bitshare.com
    However, everytime i submit a complaint via the form they ignore it anyone know the REAL email address? thanks!

ILoveThisSite Reviewed by ILoveThisSite on . What's BITSHARE.COM Abuse/DMCA/Copyright Complaint Email? Hello Guys! I have made a few homemade workout videos, And some idiot put them up on bitshare.com However, everytime i submit a complaint via the form they ignore it anyone know the REAL email address? thanks! <3 http://i.imgur.com/4lVgy.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Since they still use paypal, sent a DMCA notice to paypal infringementreport@paypal.com

Wink Thanks

Thanks
    Also - LOL What your picture about? Bitshare "Shave It Faster" I don't get it?

Well, the baby is representative for the bitshare crew since even when they started they where acting like 5 year old, and even now their support is like shut up or we ban you, if you look at their so called support thread you will notice there has never been a occasion where they gave support.
    Shaving is not only removing hairs, its also a affiliate term for only giving credit of a part of the clicks/downloads/sales/leads, don't get me wrong every affiliate program shaves but normaly you will get 80% of the real stats, but bitshare brings shaving to a whole new level .
    One of their banners said "download it faster" and with my amazing photoshop skills i changed download to shaving, i think it really looks good i'm a programmer not a designer, i can be creative with math but with photoshop i'm crap.

haha I love it, good job, Yes your amazing Photoshop skills, your the leonardo da vinci of Photoshop! lol

Thread Information