im looking for a partner or co admin so to speak in creating a site for unlocks and jailbreaks for cellphones. hacks and jailbreaks for console systems and hint tips tricks and cheats for all video games. if interested either reply here or pm me serious inquires only. im looking for somebody with expierence and the same interests in a site that i do. i have been a member of this forum since 2009 and would like to find somebody that would like to work on this project with me. currently i dont have hosting or a domain name just for those people that are going to ask. im looking to create all aspects of the site with my partner
darkfelon Reviewed by darkfelon on . need a partner im looking for a partner or co admin so to speak in creating a site for unlocks and jailbreaks for cellphones. hacks and jailbreaks for console systems and hint tips tricks and cheats for all video games. if interested either reply here or pm me serious inquires only. im looking for somebody with expierence and the same interests in a site that i do. i have been a member of this forum since 2009 and would like to find somebody that would like to work on this project with me. currently i dont Rating: 5