Recently amazon has changed its TOS

Few day back i have started an E-Commerce website having only amazon products and added the below lines on my disclaimer page not on my all pages

"You must, however, clearly state the following on your site: "[Insert your name] is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name (amazon.com, endless.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com)].""
But i m confused that is it necessary to add the above lines to every page or have i done right by adding it to the disclaimer page only..

Please Advice...
staycoolmen2006 Reviewed by staycoolmen2006 on . [HELP] Amazon Associate - Regarding TOS Recently amazon has changed its TOS Few day back i have started an E-Commerce website having only amazon products and added the below lines on my disclaimer page not on my all pages But i m confused that is it necessary to add the above lines to every page or have i done right by adding it to the disclaimer page only.. Rating: 5