Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62703 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up RDP With SSD HDD

I need RDP with SSD HDD .
    quakeon Reviewed by quakeon on . RDP With SSD HDD I need RDP with SSD HDD . Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Budget ?

I need 100GB SSD HDD idk price how much need to pay

Quote Originally Posted by quakeon View Post
    I need 100GB SSD HDD idk price how much need to pay
    You won't get 100 GB SSD under $100. Unless your budget is higher than $100/month then you can continue to search, if not, stop looking for 100 GB SSD under $100.

i know a provider ... check ur pm ..

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon View Post
    please send it to me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon View Post
    send me PM too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    You won't get 100 GB SSD under $100. Unless your budget is higher than $100/month then you can continue to search, if not, stop looking for 100 GB SSD under $100.
    To buy a 128GB SSD itself costs around $100 so why would renting a 100GB SSD RDP cost more than $100

Make sense?

Potential victims: try to accept thr truth before it's too late. Lol.

SSD on RDP. its expensive i think. best to buy dedi with ssd storage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information