Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62072 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Monthly Seo Service

Hello guys after playing and learning a lot about seo and doing some seo on some test sites and geting good results i have decided to start seo service
    couple sites i seo'd havnt even got effected by panda penguin anything
    nyway
    i am gonna do seo currently on per month basis
    my prices on per month basis are simple
    and i will be working daily

1keyword = 80$/month
    2keywords = 150$/month
    3keywords = 200$/month

if u have company type website and want to hire a seo guy who wud work on long tail keywords and lot many multiple keywords
    this includes doing keyword research myself and everything i have flat price of 350$/month
    my services inlcudes
    basic onsite seo
    all forms of offsite seo inlcuding bookmarking, link building ,artical submission ,web2.0 and lot many other forms of offsite seo
    i have my special tricks to give u best boost and stable boost on ur seo
    anyone intrested can pm me
    i can do one review pack of 2 keywords for 100$/month and 3keyworrds for 150$/month for anyone who wants
    reason i am not doing review for free is as its monthly service.. and it requires work daily and for whole month so doing it for free for whole month isnt somthing anyone wud preffer :/
    innocent_kid Reviewed by innocent_kid on . Monthly Seo Service Hello guys after playing and learning a lot about seo and doing some seo on some test sites and geting good results i have decided to start seo service couple sites i seo'd havnt even got effected by panda penguin anything :) nyway i am gonna do seo currently on per month basis my prices on per month basis are simple and i will be working daily 1keyword = 80$/month 2keywords = 150$/month 3keywords = 200$/month Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

any review copy avialable for this service?

i can do one review pack of 2 keywords for 100$/month and 3keyworrds for 150$/month for anyone who wants

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    1. How do you do submissions, using tools like senuke, or manually?
    2. What's the OBL of sites you are posting on?
    3. Any examples of your work?
    4. BH or WH SEO?

Website's:
    hotfilezone.org 64kalas.com
    sorry offtopic qustion

is senuke a good tool ? is it safe for google ??

@cvrle my seo is basicaly mixx of wh and bh.. just to make it a boost on seo i use bh but i have my own special methods to keep it 100% safe and nd good working
    i do both manual backlinking and with scrapebox
    i use better tools like xgenseo for making artical backlinks and stuff as they are slow poster(totaly like human posting by filling captcha and stuff too.... as they work on window screen like a bot rather than a spam linker)

i have done some work older on my own blog techogeek which i closed down due to studies
    i have done seo of recharge.im and it was on nice rankings on keyword i was doing .. though after the owner decided i stoped its seo and ranking fell eventualy
    i have done seo of smsian.com and its over months i left its keyword and it still stayed on first page on both keyword i did
    i have done some other websites and boosts for some others clients too

i have started this service on KWWHunction only after now that i think i am capable of doing it for some quality on here
    as KWWH is the place i strted webmaster stuff

@geo
    snuke used without good knowlege now a days can be worst for ur website
    if u know how to play it safe with it
    than yeah its super tool

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    OBLs of sites you are backlinking from?
    Are backlinks from relevant sites, or random?
    PR of page where link is posted?
    Do you write articles on niche, or getting ezine ones, and spin them?
    What you mean mix of wh and bh? No such thing, it's either whitehat, or blackhat.

OBLs of sites you are backlinking from?i try to keep external obl less than 100 of most backlinks i make but for making stablity i do for somtimes random without checking obl ...which is specialy related to my own method of seo which i have seen working far better than other seo methods
    Are backlinks from relevant sites, or random? backlinks are from 90% from relevant site(i collect on keywords related to my client site) i dnt use aa lists available over net of one time made big aa list.. i make my own and i make them daily new.. not huge but new and fresh and keep them good
    PR of page where link is posted?random i realy dnt check much pr of my backlinks..
    Do you write articles on niche, or getting ezine ones, and spin them?i do hire artical writers and spin those articals while spreading and i do take some from artical sites and spin them..
    What you mean mix of wh and bh? No such thing, it's either whitehat, or blackhat.--> well there is... whitehat is mstly onsite seo!!! most form of offsite can be considered blackhat.. so i will go with blackhat if u ask me to choose one but i basicaly do offsite with safe methods

hope it clears it all

Thread Information