Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62158 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation
    Website's:
    coverloverz.com deallovingdiva.youtube.com

Default Howdy everybody~

Hey there! My name is Vanessa, and I am so happy to be here. Hopefully I can meet many new people (friends) to network with and share things. I used to run 10 myspace resource sites about 4 years ago... they fizzled out with myspace LOL. Then, I started youtube. I own a successful couponing channel called "Deal Loving Diva" and I love what I do. 2 days ago I decided I missed making graphics for social networking sites, so I bought 5 domain names. I am not a GREAT coder... so sometimes I may need some help. I just launched a facebook timeline cover site called ColorLoverz (not too much content, but I am making all of my graphics so far..)Anyway... just wanted to introduce myself
    GraphicAddict Reviewed by GraphicAddict on . Howdy everybody~ Hey there! My name is Vanessa, and I am so happy to be here. Hopefully I can meet many new people (friends) to network with and share things. I used to run 10 myspace resource sites about 4 years ago... they fizzled out with myspace LOL. Then, I started youtube. I own a successful couponing channel called "Deal Loving Diva" and I love what I do. 2 days ago I decided I missed making graphics for social networking sites, so I bought 5 domain names. I am not a GREAT coder... so sometimes I may Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Nice to have you aboard. Read the rules to learn how to be a full member and we are looking forward to your graphics contributions. Many members are more than willing to help when you need it.

Thread Information