hey guys im updating my current site and need some suggestions

you can view the original site here : infothread.org
From that you can see what the site is about. Its basically an archive for infographics, so its very image heavy

What i want to be reviewed is the new version of the site which can be found here: infothread.org/sandbox

I just kind of want some general ideas or suggestions. Thoughts on what way I should be going. Maybe I can add stuff? remove stuff? make things better?

the giant green box is only for information and will not always be there. so kind of ignore it, I was testing. NEW, FAQ and REPORT links are not active

thanks guys!!!
__Doc_ Reviewed by __Doc_ on . Review: infothread.org hey guys im updating my current site and need some suggestions you can view the original site here : infothread.org From that you can see what the site is about. Its basically an archive for infographics, so its very image heavy What i want to be reviewed is the new version of the site which can be found here: infothread.org/sandbox I just kind of want some general ideas or suggestions. Thoughts on what way I should be going. Maybe I can add stuff? remove stuff? make things better? Rating: 5