Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62896 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org

Default Review: dsebdblog.org

Hello dear KWWH members,
    I have created this finance blog like four months ago. But didn't ask any review for this website. So, I think this is the time to ask your honest review. Please visit: www.dsebdblog.org and tell me about it.

Thanks
    happyvalentine Reviewed by happyvalentine on . Review: dsebdblog.org Hello dear KWWH members, I have created this finance blog like four months ago. But didn't ask any review for this website. So, I think this is the time to ask your honest review. Please visit: www.dsebdblog.org and tell me about it. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Webhosting-land.com
    Nice site. Nice layout, easy on the eyes. Can't find anything bad about it.

Chad

Very Nice layout and cool looking site. But only problem I have with it is the logo and navigation bar because the logo is touching the navigation bar which in my opinion does look great as well it touch the top of the header. So only thing that I would change would be the logo size or add a little bit of room between the navigation bar and the top of the header. Apart from that little thing with the header, the site look great.

P.S. What wrong with the Log in link?

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org

Default Nothing

What is wrong with Log In link? Its a redirection I think...

Nice design, though really needs more images and/or videos added to the posts.

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org
    vidumo, I am not sure about video part. Am looking for more details from you. It's basically a finance site and I am updating company profiles, normally they don't have any videos by themselves.

Can convert text to video using free services. Just take few sentences add some pictures and music and you've got video to enhance the article.

Sexy theme , nice layout & good design work
    However why is domain name so awful and difficult to remember
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Thread Information