Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62839 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    youngstardc.com

Exclamation Review: YoungStarDC.com

Hey everyone,

At the moment I am busy with a website. The main purpose is to post about my life and news that I find intresting (for example the new iPhone 5). I would like to ask you to review my site and give me pointers to what I can do better and what is already good. I've been busy with it for a while and I am now in preparation for a launch.

The website in question is: http://youngstardc.com/

Many thanks in advance!
    Young Star-G Reviewed by Young Star-G on . Review: YoungStarDC.com Hey everyone, At the moment I am busy with a website. The main purpose is to post about my life and news that I find intresting (for example the new iPhone 5). I would like to ask you to review my site and give me pointers to what I can do better and what is already good. I've been busy with it for a while and I am now in preparation for a launch. The website in question is: http://youngstardc.com/ Many thanks in advance! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dota2lounge.com
    Responsive design I like it but check navigation (nothin in it) when width is less ~730px.

Nice one

Website's:
    youngstardc.com
    Quote Originally Posted by borewik View Post
    Responsive design I like it but check navigation (nothin in it) when width is less ~730px.
    Thank you for pointing that out! I see what you mean. I'm not sure where the problem lies yet, but I will investigate right now. Once again many thanks.

@Syco thanks man! Appreciated!

UPDATE 1! Borewik, please check again! I think the problem is fixed.

This theme by itself looks nice, maybe adding more black accent would look better.

Website's:
    youngstardc.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vidumo View Post
    This theme by itself looks nice, maybe adding more black accent would look better.
    Thank you for commenting! Could you please explain where you would like to see more black? I've spent a lot of time editing the colors in this theme. I don't know if you have noticed, but every category uses it's own color. The category ''Lifetime'' uses a slate black like color. To be honest I would like to keep the colors this way, but every input is very much appreciated, thank you!

Website's:
    youngstardc.com
    Changes made! Please review!

Thread Information