Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63066 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default leechhost.com - anybody using it?

i ordered 3 month rapidleech plan from this host and they said to activate it within 4 hours.

it passed 24 hours and in meantime i submit a ticket. no response to ticket.
    after i sent them email they replied that will activate my account in the next hours.

since then still nothing, 2 tickets opened with no reply, couple of emails sent to sales and support email addresses and it's been over 72 hours now my account still not active and invoice shows as unpaied.

anyone else had the same problems if one is using their services?

fucking awful support!
    protocoldroid Reviewed by protocoldroid on . leechhost.com - anybody using it? i ordered 3 month rapidleech plan from this host and they said to activate it within 4 hours. it passed 24 hours and in meantime i submit a ticket. no response to ticket. after i sent them email they replied that will activate my account in the next hours. since then still nothing, 2 tickets opened with no reply, couple of emails sent to sales and support email addresses and it's been over 72 hours now my account still not active and invoice shows as unpaied. anyone else had the same Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Banned
    leechhost are scams
    the premiums are useless

so you tried them too? what do you mean useless, have limit or not working at all? did you use it or request a refund?

Banned
    the premiums does not work
    I have a month and never worked with them, they gave me refund because the tickets never answer
    are swindlers
    sorry for the money invested

SCAM - confirmed!!

no more replies from their support, i have made a complaint against their WMID on webmony and it should be blocked since my passport level is higher then their's

For everybody: Stay away from them.

Thread Information