Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Need A Good Investor

Hello People, I Am Saad-Imad The Founder Of:-

verveserve.com

forum.technoroles.com

As You May Have Seen These Sites Are Well-Developed. But The Problem Is, I Want To Start More Services Such As:-

URL Shortner

Search Engine

Image/File Host

All Legal. But Need A Good Investor/Partner. I Will Just Develop The Sites And All The Credits Will Go To You.

Contact Me At: the.nawab@yahoo.com
    saadimad98 Reviewed by saadimad98 on . Need A Good Investor Hello People, I Am Saad-Imad The Founder Of:- verveserve.com forum.technoroles.com ______________________________ As You May Have Seen These Sites Are Well-Developed. But The Problem Is, I Want To Start More Services Such As:- Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    But they do not seem well developed. They look incredibly dead/low traffic. Why not try and make one of those sites popular first? Trying to do too much too fast just causes all the sites to fail or take off very slow.

Banned
    Thanks For The Suggestion. But To Improve/Develop Those I Too Need An Investor. Then I'll Join All The Sites To Make A Group Of Services.

Banned
    No offence but all those sites look kinda dead, if you had successful sites you would of been able to fund yourself and not needed an investor and because of this an investor might not want to invest in you as all they would see are dead sites. - Improve your current sites first.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saadimad98 View Post
    Thanks For The Suggestion. But To Improve Those I Too Need An Investor.
    No you don't. Why would you?

Partner maybe, but no investor is needed. The partner would be doing all the work though if you can't get any traffic to a site.

Banned
    I Could Advertise Those.

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    If any of these "well-developed" sites could have the probability of going viral then I'm willing to, but, but...

Banned
    @Nickson, Donno About The Dead. It's Online Here. And Each Of The Post Has Got 100+ Views

Respected Member
    So do that first then (work on the current sites). Anyone who wants to invest in dead (not at all popular. not dead as in down) things and inevitable failure (launching many sites at once) is crazy. The ROI for that is zero. You're just a young guy trying to move too fast to the end. Baby steps. Gotta crawl before you can walk. slow it down some.

We've all made the mistake of doing too much too fast.

Banned
    Why Is Everyone Saying It Dead, It Seems Up. Here's My Plan, Make All The Services Going Then Advertise Them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information