Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Review: H4ckerscove.com

hi i just opened my site and i was looking for people to tell me what they think of it.
    it would be greatly appreciated any feed back and critizim would be very helpful. but please if your going to criticize please provide and idea how to solve the issuse.
    Please Review
    darkfelon Reviewed by darkfelon on . Review: H4ckerscove.com hi i just opened my site and i was looking for people to tell me what they think of it. it would be greatly appreciated any feed back and critizim would be very helpful. but please if your going to criticize please provide and idea how to solve the issuse. Please Review :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    gr-tv.eu imgfly.eu
    The Logo could be improved, as now doesnt say somthing special (be more creative).
    The website loads fast, thats a good thing. Seems a good setup (you got a dedicated to ecatel.net?)
    The colors of the theme are ok.

good luck.

i appreciate the honesty. i am currently working on a better logo but i dont have much expierence with photoshop. but yes i am running on ecatel.net i swear by them. i am also working on a better theme. but also trying to get the forums/usergroups/userranks etc..... setup too hahah its alot of work for one person to do

So I opened it via mobile it gets redirected to the mobile template if I were u I would also edit the mobile template if not edit then replace the logo

oh good catch there. i totally forgot about the mobile version. thank you for bringing that to my attention

It looks fine but theres really nothing "unique" about the theme, sadly.
    We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
    Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
    On and on and on we are calling out and out again
    Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

like i said i am currently working on a them that suits the site. i just wanted something that wouldnt make the site look so plan with the default theme that comes with the install

Website's:
    Warez-Box.com
    Improve and center logo

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 01:58 PM.

as i have said im still making additions. im in the process of adding the appropriate forum sections as we speak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information