Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62785 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has anyone had any issues with TsarFile.com services?

Is this scam? I lose my post for it. Admin of blog/forum where I share my files only Tsar links, if I post mirror then it will be stay, they don't warn me about it?
    Tsar Admin take care of it.
    NextLevel Reviewed by NextLevel on . Has anyone had any issues with TsarFile.com services? http://srv5.uploadoz.com/i/00005/0pylcey5io2y.jpg Is this scam? I lose my post for it. Admin of blog/forum where I share my files only Tsar links, if I post mirror then it will be stay, they don't warn me about it? Tsar Admin take care of it. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

the admin of tsarfile logged in here yesterday but did not reply to their own thread.

I think they have left us and have our money spent already.

they also added ads that try to install rogue fake av malware crap.

as well many have sent this admin a private message and he has not replied to any of them as well I sent 12 emails to them and not a single reply.

I wish they would come on and say anything, anything at all would be better than nothing.

As far as I know they have not paid anyone in a month at least.

Yes, you're right, after filevelocity, rapidgator(does not include my sales) cheated me, now Tsar.file I think same case> but wait one month for testing, then move on.

filevelocity owes me over $600 and they sent an email that said that I will get paid and I need to learn "patience" been waiting for FV since march, I think I have already learned patience.

same story applicable for all PPD based program
    better switch ur self in PPS of current leading hosts & make some sales , 90% more chance for net being scammed
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    He was here again today and has been PM'd with some questions.

If he fails to reply the next time he logs in he will not be here very much longer.

ban time admin at tsarfile hasent replied for days

DataJihad: Last Activity: Today 02:54 PM

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I received a PM from him today.

You should be expecting and announcement relating to this host in the next day or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information