Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63412 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Searching for reliable Payza to PayPal exchanger

I (and many others) recently unable to withdraw money from Payza, withdrawal to bank account is pending around 1 month!!!!! They don't answer to emails, their support is not even responding to questions. A lot of people is suffering from the unprofessionality of Payza. I've had enough of them!

I decided to transfer my Payza funds to PayPal. But how?

There is some exchanger what is found by Google. My question is, which one is reliable? Have you ever used exchanger to transfer money from Payza (Alertpay) to PayPal?
    kovats Reviewed by kovats on . Searching for reliable Payza to PayPal exchanger I (and many others) recently unable to withdraw money from Payza, withdrawal to bank account is pending around 1 month!!!!! They don't answer to emails, their support is not even responding to questions. A lot of people is suffering from the unprofessionality of Payza. I've had enough of them! I decided to transfer my Payza funds to PayPal. But how? There is some exchanger what is found by Google. My question is, which one is reliable? Have you ever used exchanger to transfer money from Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    As pointed out above, This is not allowed. Do not post about it again.

Thread Information