Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62490 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Few suggestions

I have few suggestion for KWWH, I hope it will make KWWH a lot better.

1. The most important is sticking useful thread such as http://www.besthostingforums.com/133...-10-steps.html because is easy to find it for new members, they don't have to go through pages to find the right thread.

2. Few new section suggestions
    First one is Affiliate Programs Discussion as there are discussion threads in Affiliate Programs Promotion.
    Second one is Tech Talk as webmasters really like to talk about tech

3. I think moving Search Engine Optimization back where it was would be a lot better

4. Not sure about this suggestion, recycle bin where there are all closed threads and duplicate threads that are indexed by search engines, this will help the site few few more members

I guess that's all
    Suhel Reviewed by Suhel on . Few suggestions I have few suggestion for KWWH, I hope it will make KWWH a lot better. 1. The most important is sticking useful thread such as http://www.besthostingforums.com/133-whitehat-seo/146642-simple-search-engine-optimization-guide-10-steps.html because is easy to find it for new members, they don't have to go through pages to find the right thread. 2. Few new section suggestions First one is Affiliate Programs Discussion as there are discussion threads in Affiliate Programs Promotion. Second Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Hey Suhel,

1. I'll keep an eye out for useful threads and make sure to sticky them. I've just stuck the thread you mentioned.

2. I feel we have enough sections as it is. The promotions section also serves as a discussion section, we don't want to be making lots of sub-forums as that would clutter up the overall forum.

3. It was under "Webmaster Hangout" previously wasn't it? I guess putting it back there would make sense, I'll look into it.

4. Why would we want to show off our garbage to the world? The bin is full of spam, immaturity and lots of crap like that. I don't want people seeing that stuff, and it probably wouldn't bring much traffic anyway.

Thank you for the suggestions.

1. Thanks

2. It's weird how we have Celebrations & Milestones sub-section and it's really not that active

3. Yes it was

4. I am talking about closed threads that are in every section? Would it make it look more cleaner?
    Like these http://www.besthostingforums.com/5-g...obal-rank.html

Respected Member
    A publicly visible section purely for closed threads is not a good idea.

Thread Closed!

Thread Information