Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62343 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We are now having a domain and hosting.
    I am working on the website and policies.

Need someone to do the coding stuff for the certification page and make a certification system.
    + Need someone who is willing to donate us a SSL certificate

Also need help in writing "Code of Ethics" for websites that will apply for certification and other like articles...
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

2.   Sponsored Links

I would be able to help with the coding. PM me or add me on skype: Support.lunosolutions I Think it's a good idea and i thought about it before.

Check PM @ xifyhosting
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

First i must say theme needs work on and never use iframe :/ If i was you code the theme into Vanilla which is easy.

Here is my idea.

Online hosting form where owners and clients provide you with a server login and their allow you to preform some server stress tests and normal checks.
    Next step after checking. their add a image to their website which will have Trust Filter logo. When their customers click on the link it well take them to trust filer website where it will have a certificate and our response about the hosting provider server.

Check PM

I can do it all i think. Minus web designs. I have paid staff to do my designs (PSD as i do all the coding) ?4.50 - ?6.50 an hour though so you might need a professional designer in. I know you don't want to run this as a business but you need to. I'm not talking about doing it for profit. But you do need to think about ways of securing money.

@Born to Help - Are there some news about this project? Can you pm me with address?

Still looking for help with coding....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information