Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62978 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Web Host Certification Service

Hello guys !

I have an idea in mind of starting a service which will setup quality parameters for web-hosting providers, we will thoroughly test the services of a web host a certify them by providing them a trust seal and a certification page hosted on our premises.

This way people will be able to trust the web host better and they will know that the web host maintains good standards. This service would be free of cost and hence will be trustworthy for people and will prevent any discrimination from our side.

I am looking for people who want to help in this through means of web development, design, hosting, domain etc. Every person will act as a member no one would be the owner, we'll be a group and everyone will be equally important.

In addition to this we can also work on educating the people on cyber security and later start a certification service for business websites based on some parameters.

Please PM me if you wish to join and help or advice.

Thanks and Cheers !
    Born to Help Reviewed by Born to Help on . Web Host Certification Service Hello guys ! I have an idea in mind of starting a service which will setup quality parameters for web-hosting providers, we will thoroughly test the services of a web host a certify them by providing them a trust seal and a certification page hosted on our premises. This way people will be able to trust the web host better and they will know that the web host maintains good standards. This service would be free of cost and hence will be trustworthy for people and will prevent any Rating: 5
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Would Like To Know More. Check PM.

Website's:
    EzyHost.me
    I think there is presently one name as webhostingstuff.com

@shahaz they are doing it like a business and are not doing thorough checks and validations before approving a host. Anyone can simply apply there, they list the hosts which pay them good or either sponsor them and there is lack of transparency in their listing methodology.

I am talking of building something transparent and very trustworthy
    " Once Mother Teresa went to a man to collect money for her poor children, she lifted her hands and asked the man to help her children, the man spitted on her hand and said go away, she said "This was for me now give something for my children" and she went back, the person came to her in the evening and gave Rs.10000 ($217) as a donation " Never feel it a shame to ask help for a poor if you do just remember mother Teresa.

Website's:
    EzyHost.me
    Yup that's a very good idea sorry i might missed some points in the thread

Let me know if you ever need a help from my side .

Ok guys, we are having a server and a domain now
    Installing nginx on the VPS and it'll be ready shortly.

Banned
    That's Sounds A Party! Thanks For The Efforts shahaz.

Now at least we can easily certify EzyHost.me as our own equipment will be running on it so it will surely be good and trustworthy.
    lol! yeah Ofcourse!

Website's:
    EzyHost.me
    @Born to Help please check PM and edit your Post!

@saadimad98 just supporting some good ideas and i dont feel bad about that

Banned
    @shahaz, I Appreciate Your Thinking, Keep It Up.

Website's:
    djbeatz.eu aipdaily.com mydjprofile.eu snackinfo.be
    Love to know more. On certification and helping out.
    Free hosting available for nice projects... contact me if interrested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information