Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62443 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy How to get my money on RapidGator ?

Hi everybody,

Here is the problem : I have almost 1200$ on RapidGator to receive, but now they just use WebMoney.

I registered on WebMoney but I don't have a passport (cause I don't have a real one either), so I have a limit of 200$ per day, 500$ per week...

RapidGator don't want to send me 200$ per week. They just want to send me 1200$ in one shot, but I can't because of the limit of my WebMoney account.

Do you have a solution for me ? I don't know what to do and I want my money

Thanks a lot
    foxgirl Reviewed by foxgirl on . How to get my money on RapidGator ? Hi everybody, Here is the problem : I have almost 1200$ on RapidGator to receive, but now they just use WebMoney. I registered on WebMoney but I don't have a passport (cause I don't have a real one either), so I have a limit of 200$ per day, 500$ per week... RapidGator don't want to send me 200$ per week. They just want to send me 1200$ in one shot, but I can't because of the limit of my WebMoney account. Do you have a solution for me ? I don't know what to do and I want my money :( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

change it to webmoney Classic, and there wont be any limit at all ...

instead of making a new thread, u have to follow this thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/102...questions.html

Reported
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

passport is equivalent of account level. just like papyal has personal, premier, business and.... webmoney also has mini , keepr classic and etc . you can easily upgarde you accont to keepr classic by installing the keeper classic client and adding extra info about your location and confriming through SMS. search for the tutorial like how to upgrade my webmoney to keeper classic and you will find many guides. you dont need real passport for keeper classic. keeper classic suffices for uploader's needs.

they support paypal also..

Thanks a lot everybody !!
    I tried yesterday to create a WebMoney Classic account but It ask me to have a formal passport for doing this.
    Maybe I was wrong...
    I'll try to find a tutorial.
    And ichthyander no they don't support PayPal anymore

Website's:
    MaturePr0n.com BigBlackGurlz.Blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by foxgirl View Post
    Hi everybody,

Here is the problem : I have almost 1200$ on RapidGator to receive, but now they just use WebMoney.

I registered on WebMoney but I don't have a passport (cause I don't have a real one either), so I have a limit of 200$ per day, 500$ per week...

RapidGator don't want to send me 200$ per week. They just want to send me 1200$ in one shot, but I can't because of the limit of my WebMoney account.

Do you have a solution for me ? I don't know what to do and I want my money

Thanks a lot

Removed Alien Language.

1) https://mini.wmtransfer.com ----> enable Web Money Keeper Classic under "Account management methods"
    2) You'll find a link to WebMoney Keeper Classic software on the following page:
    http://wiki.wmtransfer.com/projects/...Keeper_Classic

Code: 
    -Download and install WebMoney Keeper Classic software
    -Launch the program, and select E-num Storage as Keys storage location
    -In the field E-mail specify your "E-mail" for Keeper Mini
    -In the field Authorization method select Challenge-Response using an SMS
    -Click Next
    -Enter the response value received via SMS
    -Enter your password for Keeper Mini       

After you successfully log into your account you can store the keys from your WMID on this PC.
    Then visit http://wiki.wmtransfer.com/projects/...curity_website

and follow the instructions

Thanks a lot 1llus10n1st ! Merci beaucoup

But when I click Next after choosing Challenge-Reponse using an SMS, I have this error :

I don't understand why ? I wrote my email address of WM Keeper Mini...

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

OK I registerer on http://www.e-num.com and now I don't have the error above, but when I wrote the code that I receive by SMS, I now get this error :

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

I also see this :

Are you sure that I don't need a passport ? I don't know what to do...

Respected Member
    Get a passport then. what's the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by foxgirl View Post
    Are you sure that I don't need a passport ? I don't know what to do...
    i guess, click the link, follow the instructions..
    I would interpret the email that you don't need a passport, the verification is just called "WM Passport"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information