Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Yesterday was my birthday but everyone ignored me

even if my wife forget my birthday and I did not tell her she forget, I always remember her and friends birthdays and her marriage day. But my all friends and my wife forget my birthday. What a lonely man I'm. . I saw everything is lie, includes friendships, marriages but yourself.
    Never trust to anyone except yourself and EVERYTHING IS A BIG LIE EXCEPT DIE or death.
    ananisikim Reviewed by ananisikim on . Yesterday was my birthday but everyone ignored me even if my wife forget my birthday and I did not tell her she forget, I always remember her and friends birthdays and her marriage day. But my all friends and my wife forget my birthday. What a lonely man I'm. :'(:'(:'( . I saw everything is lie, includes friendships, marriages but yourself. Never trust to anyone except yourself and EVERYTHING IS A BIG LIE EXCEPT DIE or death. :facepalm: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    Thats what happens when you sit and upload the whole day

j/k

It is not a big deal, people tend to forget things. Don't feel bad about it. You should be mature enough to grow out of your birthdays! Instead of expecting anybody to wish you, you yourself can go do some charity outside. I am sure there will be quite some needy people around, just help them out in anyway you can and you will feel very happy. Better than receiving birthday wishes.

Btw, don't you have a FB account?
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Normally I remember my friends birtydays and give them small gifts, small chocklate cakes. The point hit me that people says "hello" "hi" " gimme five", "whats going on man", then they forget one important point. yes I know its looks like a childish action. When you look from other side of window/mirror, ı think I'm little bit sensitive/romantic one. May be I have to forget other people's special days
    and live life without thinking sensitive points of life and play harder.

Website's:
    Vineservers.Com
    Sad story bro... But the good thing is, You survived this... If i was on your place... I should have committed suicide.

Its my birthday tomorrow (19th) so I hope no-one forgets mine..... Happy Birthday btw Have a great one!

Don't think about it bro. birthday is just another day.

Hidden truth : You are walking to your tomb. so what for parties ? what for wishes?

but who knows who will die first, me or you or my grandfather ? Today before I drive my car, a hidden voice whisper to me to open
    front hood and I opened it and I saw a baby cat was looking at me with blue eyes lay on engine, because yesterday night was 6C
    I think it entered from bottom of car in to engine section. If I ignored this hidden voice, it was a dead cat or cooked cat today
    cause its one leg was injured and it could not escape. I took it and carried it to a veterinary. I saw life and death is a very thready
    subject.

Deep.

You didn't get the point of my post. i won't explain more.

I r Super Cop
    Quote Originally Posted by ananisikim View Post
    but who knows who will die first, me or you or my grandfather ? Today before I drive my car, a hidden voice whisper to me to open
    front hood and I opened it and I saw a baby cat was looking at me with blue eyes lay on engine, because yesterday night was 6C
    I think it entered from bottom of car in to engine section. If I ignored this hidden voice, it was a dead cat or cooked cat today
    cause its one leg was injured and it could not escape. I took it and carried it to a veterinary. I saw life and death is a very thready
    subject.
    You listen to your inner voice which is good, but you should have listened to your english teacher as well.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information