Hey guys,

I'm for cool logo design contest!

My partners and I are opening a local video production company here in London, where we'll create all sorts of videos like music videos, corporate videos, commercials, etc.

The name of the company will be The Video Workshop

We want something professional, a bit "web 2.0" you can say. We want to stay away from things like a film reel in the logo, it's too cliche. As an example, you can try and play around with "workshop" and "video", for example see how you can combine a play button and a mechanic wheel. That's just an example, you can be creative and come up with anything else.

It would have to work well with the site and to look good on print.

Of course, we need the logo to be delivered in vector format.

Payment is $25 via PayPal.

As for turnaround, there's no specific deadline, as soon as we'll see a great design that'll be a winner, we'll know it! Either way, it won't be longer than 1 week, for sure!
Spice Boy Reviewed by Spice Boy on . Logo Design - $25 - PayPal Hey guys, I'm for cool logo design contest! My partners and I are opening a local video production company here in London, where we'll create all sorts of videos like music videos, corporate videos, commercials, etc. The name of the company will be The Video Workshop We want something professional, a bit "web 2.0" you can say. We want to stay away from things like a film reel in the logo, it's too cliche. As an example, you can try and play around with "workshop" and "video", for Rating: 5