Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62398 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com

Default Looking For DDL Site Developer and Partner

Hello

I had a DDL site but there were 2 partners. My friend design and did everything there - we update the download links and earn money but when KS died I loose all my data and everything and my friend gone for study so he can't help me anymore.
    So if there anyone can re-develop the site again then we both can earn by put download Links in there. I have the space and the domain now. If anyone interested contact me.

Thanks.
    ravim Reviewed by ravim on . Looking For DDL Site Developer and Partner Hello I had a DDL site but there were 2 partners. My friend design and did everything there - we update the download links and earn money but when KS died I loose all my data and everything and my friend gone for study so he can't help me anymore. So if there anyone can re-develop the site again then we both can earn by put download Links in there. I have the space and the domain now. If anyone interested contact me. :) Thanks. Rating: 5
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

2.   Sponsored Links

Inbox me I will be able to help.

Thread Information