Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62621 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SharpFile discussion thread.

After 2 days for searching good file hosting founded = 0. I worked in SharpFile about 1-2 days and got many downloads, but after news, that people who uploads downloads to warez forums will be baned, I quit from it. Now I asked that question in the SF support thread, and one person answered, that he is uploading to warez forums, and don't got any bans. What do You think about this File Hosting company?
    lietuvis002 Reviewed by lietuvis002 on . SharpFile discussion thread. After 2 days for searching good file hosting founded = 0. I worked in SharpFile about 1-2 days and got many downloads, but after news, that people who uploads downloads to warez forums will be baned, I quit from it. Now I asked that question in the SF support thread, and one person answered, that he is uploading to warez forums, and don't got any bans. What do You think about this File Hosting company? Rating: 5
    Want to earn with investing? Contact me on skype: ewaldas1232 . Need website? I can create You one cheap :)

2.   Sponsored Links

i like it so far.. haven't had any major issues, and they pay weekly.. as far as the warez goes,its always a risk uploading. so if you are going to take chances than thats up to you, every experience is different from user to user.

Website's:
    Jawus.com Liberty-Down.org
    lol this news existe for more then 2 month ! i still upload warez with them and i didn't get banned

don't worry , they are the best FileHost of Today , they pay weekly , never had probleme with them
    Multi-Service , feel free to PM whatever you want www.jawus.com

Banned
    Website's:
    rlsnow.net
    Quote Originally Posted by lietuvis002 View Post
    After 2 days for searching good file hosting founded = 0. I worked in SharpFile about 1-2 days and got many downloads, but after news, that people who uploads downloads to warez forums will be baned, I quit from it. Now I asked that question in the SF support thread, and one person answered, that he is uploading to warez forums, and don't got any bans. What do You think about this File Hosting company?
    Did you founded UltraMegabit.com ?

Wow, great news In SharpFiles downloads going very good
    Want to earn with investing? Contact me on skype: ewaldas1232 . Need website? I can create You one cheap :)

site is down, same with uploads...

Hmmm... not that long after someone opens a Sharpfile discussion thread, the site goes down...

Yeah......

becoz some Rescue-Ranger here...who try to prevent KWWH members from a scammer Host
    LOl!
    Thread Reported
    No Sharpfile Thread allowed in KWWHunction,so dont post!
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    sharpfile is down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information