Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62692 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need USA RDP for my personal work, not for warez stuff

Hi,

I need AN USA RDP for my personal work.
    Not too much application as well as specification required.
    I need minimum specs as follows
    Space: 5 Gb is enough
    Bandwidth: 5-10 Gb is enough, although i think i may not be able to use more than 2-3gb bandwidth per month.

Only thing i need is a separate IP address, and account security.

Price should be as minimum as possible.

I need it urgently, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
    abhikala1 Reviewed by abhikala1 on . Need USA RDP for my personal work, not for warez stuff Hi, I need AN USA RDP for my personal work. Not too much application as well as specification required. I need minimum specs as follows Space: 5 Gb is enough Bandwidth: 5-10 Gb is enough, although i think i may not be able to use more than 2-3gb bandwidth per month. Only thing i need is a separate IP address, and account security. Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

I would recommend a Windows XEN VPS if you're worried about security. RDP's tend to get hacked a lot quicker and since everyone is using the same environment it's a lot easier.

Thread Information