Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62626 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Letitbit: 7 days account blocked, be careful with your uploads

Hello, I make this thread to alert all users with your letitbit uploads. If you get +250 reports in 30 days, your account could be blocked for 7 days, like my account:

For the last 30 days there were more than 250 reports of abuses from copyright holders for Your files. Access to file managers and to file upload will be closed for 7 days!
    I request a payment today... I hope I get paid anyway next week =S

I just want to alert about this... nothing more
    DrogoPost Reviewed by DrogoPost on . Letibit: 7 days account blocked, be careful with your uploads Hello, I make this thread to alert all users with your letitbit uploads. If you get +250 reports in 30 days, your account could be blocked for 7 days, like my account: http://s1.anyimg.com/img/fl4xg37/capturaletit7days.jpg I request a payment today... I hope I get paid anyway next week =S I just want to alert about this... nothing more :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

wow, only like +250 dmca's, are they like going crazy at Letibit, looks like i have to be realy carefull with my 0 dmca's there!
    thank you for this warning, its just incredible that they would block a honest uploader for only 7 days with only +250 dmca's, i feel for you.

its just incredible that they would block a honest uploader with only +250 dmca's
    I'm very honest, I'm not selling copyright material... I just share some files. Some users pay for fastest speed, nothing more. I don't do illegal activities

If I do ilegal activities... then I'm waiting to the FBI at my door toc toc... no one there

Well, unlike all the Americans and some other people think, the FBI has only powers in the USA, outside the USA they are only Tourists, basically only ignorant people would think the FBI would knock on a door, so i hope your from the US.
    with
    Quote Originally Posted by DrogoPost
    +250 reports in 30 days
    Try again dude, who are you trying to kid?

yeh, true. dont know what ppl make a big deal out of DMCA off-shore. FBI has no power out of USA, unless our planet is called USA and i didnt know about it . you ppl watch too many movies ! FBI is not welcomed in most countries even those who have criminal exchange contracts.

only ignorant people would think the FBI would knock on a door
    ok, change "FBI" to "Policia Federal Argentina" (I just write "FBI" to say the police)

Try again dude, who are you trying to kid?
    I'm not selling copyrighted material. I'm not doing ilegal activities. If yes, then I should already be in jail NOW

you ppl watch too many movies
    All these stupid movies are from the USA

1-3 months delete 250 DMCA
    Unblocked account

Quote Originally Posted by DrogoPost View Post
    ok, change "FBI" to "Policia Federal Argentina" (I just write "FBI" to say the police)
    I'm not selling copyrighted material. I'm not doing ilegal activities. If yes, then I should already be in jail NOW
    Nice, what a logic, your not doing anything illegal because your not in jail!

Nice, what a logic, your not doing anything illegal because your not in jail!
    Nice, what logic, you can't get the second mesagge from my mesagges! (really I know you just trolling, but nothitng funny comment to post right now :trollface

I understand you can't be funny, but try to make whole sentences that make a bit sense.
    you can't get the second message from my messages!
    i guess you point to the part you state that
    I'm not doing ilegal activities
    Again with +250 dmca notices in a month, this statement is total bullcrap, if your doing nothing illegal you don't get that many dmca notices maybe only a few, since these dmca spam bots are not that precise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information