Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62667 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Bandwidth + Uploader Questions

Hey Guys,

I have been reading about people uploading 30g a day.. I am assuming that you also must be downloading 30g a day as well. That is 60g a day in Bandwidth !!

My Internet provider only allows me to do 180g a month and then I must pay $1 a gig for everything over that.

I am already at my limit almost every month without uploading anything. Do all uploaders have unlimited bandwidth? Does your provider get upset with ou when you are using up soo much bandwidth?
    Interceptor13 Reviewed by Interceptor13 on . Bandwidth + Uploader Questions Hey Guys, I have been reading about people uploading 30g a day.. I am assuming that you also must be downloading 30g a day as well. That is 60g a day in Bandwidth !! My Internet provider only allows me to do 180g a month and then I must pay $1 a gig for everything over that. I am already at my limit almost every month without uploading anything. Do all uploaders have unlimited bandwidth? Does your provider get upset with ou when you are using up soo much bandwidth? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

no dear everybody is using RDPs which are remote machines with very high speeds in uploading downloading and unlimited bandwidth it costs around $30 a month search this forums you will find many offers RDPs are controlled and manged throw your windows remote desktop connection application

Banned
    Thank you, will look it up now !!!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cypherz View Post
    no dear everybody is using RDPs which are remote machines with very high speeds in uploading downloading and unlimited bandwidth it costs around $30 a month search this forums you will find many offers RDPs are controlled and manged throw your windows remote desktop connection application
    Sorry, what does RDP stand for? Search brings up 0 matches

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Ok, I think I get it. Basically you would use any web hosting plan that has Remote Desktop access and use up there bandwidth?

Sorry, what does RDP stand for? Search brings up 0 matches
    Where did you search???

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

Banned
    Did a forum search first

Eventually figured it out with Google

hi guys. this seems helpful to me.
    thanks to everyone who are helping new uploaders.
    well guys i have just entered in uploading stuff.
    i want to earn some bux in my free time.
    first of all i want to know which hosting is best and have best rates per download?
    they must accept paypal , webmoney , payza or liberty reserve any of them would be best.

thanks again guys
    expecting helpful replies

Thread Information