Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62826 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    ReckonsTeam.com

Default Why won't I get members?

Why I won't get members? My forum has 11,000+ Topics then too the total number of members i just 199 And not many are active. What could be reason? My forum link is in my profile.
    MR.KiDO Reviewed by MR.KiDO on . Why won't I get members? Why I won't get members? My forum has 11,000+ Topics then too the total number of members i just 199 :( And not many are active. What could be reason? My forum link is in my profile. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    I am having this problem with my forum forum is 1.5 yr old forum is just starting to members posting now. Here is what my problems are

I have tweaked the forum rules

I had 2 stop forum spam plugins installed I disabled one I think it might have been blocking non spammers

I had a few sections blocked from guest they need to join so they could view these sections I disabled this till I get a good amount more posters

Another thing I am doing is promoting my forum 2.5 times more than before

Got 8,250 black links for my forum

Try some of this things they just might help you get more members to join and post

Website's:
    ReckonsTeam.com
    I did advertise on some forums. But my forum is a warez forum so i think many forums don't allow to advertise it.

Website's:
    xXxMovieMart.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.KiDO View Post
    Why I won't get members? My forum has 11,000+ Topics then too the total number of members i just 199 And not many are active. What could be reason? My forum link is in my profile.
    Dunno man but I really like the looks of that forum. When I get back home this week I'll signup and check it out. Do you have a lot of link trades with other popular forums?

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    There is to much competition for a warez forum there at least 10 to 15 forums to choose from all of these forum a have a min of 500k post

Website's:
    ReckonsTeam.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieMart View Post
    Dunno man but I really like the looks of that forum. When I get back home this week I'll signup and check it out. Do you have a lot of link trades with other popular forums?
    Thanks for the complement and Your are most welcome to join my forum. Nope! I don't. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    There is to much competition for a warez forum there at least 10 to 15 forums to choose from all of these forum a have a min of 500k post
    I know mate. I just started the forum this year February and the forum was slow, But now its fast.

Website's:
    techieboom.com
    which is your forum?

3 words
    Search Engine Optimisation

Website's:
    techieboom.com
    just registered on your forum ,
    as jithinjohnygeorge..

I think your moderation is somewhat disturbing (only my opinion )

Website's:
    ReckonsTeam.com
    To stop spam bud

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information