Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63069 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member
    Short answer:
    Your forum is the exact same as the other 100,000,000. Just less active and less threads. You offer nothing unique that the other 10,000 popping up and closing every single day offer.

So....either offer something unique or get a ton of visitors and hope some convert to members. Problem with getting members is, who cares? It's just a statistic and a useless one if nobody posts. That's the next hurdle. Getting them to post. Otherwise having people join is pointless.

Nobody cares if you have 7,000 members, but most are auto-posters and the rest never even login.

Website's:
    ReckonsTeam.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tio2012 View Post
    You don't have time and have a warez website so can you give me your secret because time is the first thing that you must have anyway i have seen your website and it's very good.
    thanks for the complement

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Short answer:
    Your forum is the exact same as the other 100,000,000. Just less active and less threads. You offer nothing unique that the other 10,000 popping up and closing every single day offer.

So....either offer something unique or get a ton of visitors and hope some convert to members. Problem with getting members is, who cares? It's just a statistic and a useless one if nobody posts. That's the next hurdle. Getting them to post. Otherwise having people join is pointless.

Nobody cares if you have 7,000 members, but most are auto-posters and the rest never even login.
    I have lots of windows tutorials which are not available in net and which i will be posting soon. But what else should be unique? I allow users to customize windows and pm me so i make them customizers and release in my releases area..

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LawrenceWright.co RackNerds.com HostWax.com
    That's a really nice forum, but there's a lot of competition out there. I think until you get 100k posts, most accounts will either be secondary accounts (Where they participate on another forum) or standard spam bots.

One thing I've noticed, you have an almost even post to thread ratio. This doesn't show a lot. You'll probably want a 1:5 or even 1:7 Thread : Post ratio. (These numbers are somewhat made up, so don't rely on them.) By having a good ratio, it'll show that topics on the forums are interesting since there're many posts in single topics. Stuff like this makes a huge statement because it says your posts are actually interesting enough to read through. "Look at all those participants in that topic!"

Hope this helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information