Got a 125/40 connection up and going and have a Windows Server 2008 R2 server up and going just using zPanel for now on a dummy domain.

Id like to get a few users to test the server and install scripts, cms, whatever you wish to test the server speed and make sure it holds up. I have did a few tests local and afar and it seems to be good but i need a few users on at a time stressing it.

If youd like to help please PM me and let me know what you can do. If i like what ya got ill get your details to sign in to you.
speedofpain Reviewed by speedofpain on . Need Someone To Test Server Got a 125/40 connection up and going and have a Windows Server 2008 R2 server up and going just using zPanel for now on a dummy domain. Id like to get a few users to test the server and install scripts, cms, whatever you wish to test the server speed and make sure it holds up. I have did a few tests local and afar and it seems to be good but i need a few users on at a time stressing it. If youd like to help please PM me and let me know what you can do. If i like what ya got ill get your Rating: 5