Hello Everyone,

First of all i am posting this thread in this section bcz i don't know where do i post this....if its wrong section plz move it to the right section..........

Actually my question is ......I checked some working rapidleech websites on which there is a function sets that if a user wants to download the file then the user must have to do click on transload button & those rapidleech site sets that when user clicks then an ad opens.......

i want to know how to put ads in that trasnload button ????????? or if we use any ad company & place their ads on our rapidleech site transload button then is they come to check our site for approval just like adsense rule ????????

or from where do i get that code & where do i put that code.........????????
Rock|the|world Reviewed by Rock|the|world on . Need help...... Hello Everyone, First of all i am posting this thread in this section bcz i don't know where do i post this....if its wrong section plz move it to the right section..........:) Actually my question is ......I checked some working rapidleech websites on which there is a function sets that if a user wants to download the file then the user must have to do click on transload button & those rapidleech site sets that when user clicks then an ad opens....... i want to know how to put ads in Rating: 5