Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62832 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default VPS/Server Admin

I am in need of a good server admin, someone who is experienced and knows there way around a linux server/VPS. Looking to pay a monthly rate, also have TONS to offer from my individual projects. If you are able for the job please post here or PM ME!
    Kn1ght Reviewed by Kn1ght on . VPS/Server Admin I am in need of a good server admin, someone who is experienced and knows there way around a linux server/VPS. Looking to pay a monthly rate, also have TONS to offer from my individual projects. If you are able for the job please post here or PM ME! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

send me a message

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ght View Post
    I am in need of a good server admin, someone who is experienced and knows there way around a linux server/VPS. Looking to pay a monthly rate, also have TONS to offer from my individual projects. If you are able for the job please post here or PM ME!
    Just a suggestion, for the extra money you're going to spend on hiring someone you could probably get a fully managed VPS and then some

Good suggestion, but probably not in the location my VPS is in, also not only that but certain payment methods which aren't accepted by many hosts (LR).

Thread Information