Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62904 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rumahmovie.com

Exclamation Nutfile or Syfiles or Sharerun is SCAM!

First time this site use Sharerun to be a name...than changes to be Syfiles...Now they changes again to be Nutfiles

u can see the last pending payment... they never paid me! on my account my pending payment has been paid.. but i didn't received money from them.

Be carefull with this site... it's SCAM!
    rumahsulap Reviewed by rumahsulap on . Nutfile or Syfiles or Sharerun is SCAM! First time this site use Sharerun to be a name...than changes to be Syfiles...Now they changes again to be Nutfiles u can see the last pending payment... they never paid me! on my account my pending payment has been paid.. but i didn't received money from them. http://thumbnails103.imagebam.com/21256/c4ce91212552330.jpg Be carefull with this site... it's SCAM! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

thanex for sharing that and nutfile says no copyright content these new filehosters dont have a clue how to run a business to be honest

Banned
    Website's:
    zonerhost.com
    thanks for this info and really feeling sad for you :/

Thread Information