Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62829 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    TipsMafia.org Pakhackerz.com Hostingplusdomain.com Allmaza.com

Wink Review: Pakhackerz.com

Hello

Now our team buy old Pakhackerz.com site and reopen it kindly check our site and also reviews about it .We need your feed back to prove our site .

Pakhackerz.com
    aureates Reviewed by aureates on . Review: Pakhackerz.com Hello Now our team buy old Pakhackerz.com site and reopen it kindly check our site and also reviews about it .We need your feed back to prove our site . Pakhackerz.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    Hi,
    Remove the header registeration link cause it causes too much empty space in the header.
    Your style is nice, and the page loading time is good too http://gtmetrix.com/reports/pakhackerz.com/ubplaZlx

Good luck.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Open directory's, not good practice for a "security" site. e.g http://pakhackerz.com/Themes/surfnturf/images/custom

Website's:
    TipsMafia.org Pakhackerz.com Hostingplusdomain.com Allmaza.com
    Thanks phogo and DoctorX for your feed back really work on it waiting more feed back

Hello,
    I agree with DoctorX about that registration link in the header. Also the colours for that other login in area next to the logo and the navigation colours for the hover and that should go with the logo colours pink and white because I think it will look better with the rest of the website theme than having that turquoise colour.

Thread Information