Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62374 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ^Let's hope so. I've been seeing good results from Yahoo and Bing, but not Google.

Hope G will recover.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

2.   Sponsored Links

I hope so too.

If you're just republishing articles then you're bound for trouble sooner or later anyways, looks like your time is up.

I understand that, but that's the thing: I'm not. I always spin them using SpinRewriter.com. Paragraph as well as sentence.

-----

It's definitely what Kw3rln said: I just noticed that Google indexed most of my new posts again, so that's good, then I checked my highest scoring keywords and even the biggest players in my niche (I'm 4th or 5th place) got kicked off the first place by crappy, spammy, ad-ruined sites...

---------- Post added 1st Oct 2012 at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 30th Sep 2012 at 03:36 PM ----------

I own 3 other, personal, sites with unique content that also got hit by Google's "minor weather report". One of them contains nothing but written content, even by published and best-selling authors. It also has very impressive backlinks from nothing but high-quality sites. This site used to have between 400-500 unique visitors daily and now is down to 5-10.

I don't know what Google thinks it's doing, but it's ruined the search engine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information