Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63155 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile about Blog

hello friends,

my one friend wants to start a blog in which he wants to put best post of other blogs and he will give one paragraph and than he will give link like "Read from the source" like many other blogs doing so i wanna ask that is it totally legal to bring post from other blogs and than give link to that post .Means it will be ok no copyright problem in that ??

please give your suggestion guys.

thank you
    warezgalaxy Reviewed by warezgalaxy on . about Blog hello friends, my one friend wants to start a blog in which he wants to put best post of other blogs and he will give one paragraph and than he will give link like "Read from the source" like many other blogs doing so i wanna ask that is it totally legal to bring post from other blogs and than give link to that post .Means it will be ok no copyright problem in that ?? please give your suggestion guys. thank you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yeah I think this one is legal since you include the source. It's kinda similar to streaming videos if you have a movie site

P.S.
    as long as you give credit to the source, you'll have no worries

Banned
    The legality should be fine, in actual fact those blogs will be grateful as you would be linking to them and giving them traffic which benefits them. Your friend wont benefit too much as he wont get a lot of traffic as Google would see it as duplicate content therefire his ranking would be a lot lower than normal.

That would benefit your friend as google won't bring traffic to his site
    What he can do is just take potions of text from other blog but write his own phrases in between like 25-50% unique text
    Plus he include source then he will be fine both ways.
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

The spanish site http://www.meneame.net/ (no warez, just news, articles, videos) is like reddit but are doing excatly that you say, this site have an incredible traffic http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/meneame.net and is a legal company (I'm on this community) so I think this should not be illegal

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Tell your friend to read this: http://chillingeffects.org/fairuse/faq.cgi
    If the part copied is not under "fair use" or has been restricted by the website owner, even if you give a source link it will be infringement of the website owner's / blog poster's copyright. Most of the blogs will allow if the credits are given.

Thread Information