Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62843 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Review: Maxleech.com

I would like some reviews for my rapidleech & premium link generator toplist, I've been working on it since June/July and it's been going quite well so far. I've come to a point where i don't know what to do now and i need some outside opinions to help me think of new ideas to implement into the site.

The URL to the site is:
    Code: 
    http://maxleech.com/
    (Some sites we list may contain an Adult Theme - Warning)
    I've worked quite a bit on SEO for the site and i have got it up to the following rankings:
    premium link generators - 4th Page
    rapidleech servers - 5th on 1st Page
    rapidleech - 3rd Page
    leech server - 2nd Page

Rapidgator leech - 9th on 1st Page
    Turbobit leech - 2nd Page
    Ryushare leech - 9th on 1st Page
    Bitshare leech - 3rd on 1st Page
    Rapidshare leech - 2nd Page
    Filefactory leech - 6th on 1st Page
    Uploaded.to leech - 5th on 1st Page

Rapidgator premium link generator - 3rd Page
    Ryushare premium link generator - 2nd Page
    Bitshare premium link generator - 3rd Page
    Rapidshare premium link generator - 5th Page
    Filefactory premium link generator - 2nd Page
    Uploaded.to premium link generator - 3rd Page
    Anyway would like opinions on our logo, our site feel, site colours, our advert banners (banner 1 - banner 2) our traffic and SEO, anything you can think of please comment on it!

Please remember to be constructive when criticizing the site

P.S.
    If your a rapidleech/premium link generator owner please feel free to submit your site to our toplist, we receive quite a bit of traffic from google and advertising sources, please have a look here: http://maxleech.com/stats/
    Nickson Reviewed by Nickson on . Review: Maxleech.com http://maxleech.com/skins/parabola%20red/img/logo.png I would like some reviews for my rapidleech & premium link generator toplist, I've been working on it since June/July and it's been going quite well so far. I've come to a point where i don't know what to do now and i need some outside opinions to help me think of new ideas to implement into the site. The URL to the site is: http://maxleech.com/ (Some sites we list may contain an Adult Theme - Warning) I've worked quite a bit Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    ok going to try RG ..

lol .. u have not ur own leech . u just publish others leech site bad habit make ur own leech site

which sites u add !! many of have adults add at main page !! that fucked mee !! i am with my family and just shamed

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    firstly, much info in the main thread better you please code the url of your site

Review:
    - login button to the right site of the site ( JQuery login system mm seems cool)
    -favicon isn't loading
    -logo is cool
    -your site load time is good but contact us is a bit slow
    -site is good and easy for end user +1

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aditi Ashu View Post
    ok going to try RG ..

lol .. u have not ur own leech . u just publish others leech site bad habit make ur own leech site

which sites u add !! many of have adults add at main page !! that fucked mee !! i am with my family and just shamed
    It's cheaper and easier to run a leech ranking site than providing leech services as users will always come back to me to get other leech sites if the ones they tried don't work.

Apologies for the adult content on some of the leech sites, i will add a warning to the First Post.

I rank for rapidleech server & premium link generator terms as that is what people search in google and it's working out well for me

Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    firstly, much info in the main thread better you please code the url of your site

Review:
    - login button to the right site of the site ( JQuery login system mm seems cool)
    -favicon isn't loading
    -logo is cool
    -your site load time is good but contact us is a bit slow
    -site is good and easy for end user +1
    Link Coded, thanks a lot for your feedback, I seem to have lost the favicon somewhere, will try to reupload it. Contact Page loads a bit slow as it's iframed, nothing much i can do unfortunately.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    well
    g0od luck

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    well
    g0od luck

Thanks mate

Website's:
    Bossgfx.com powerupbacklinks.com
    Logo is decent
    load speed is also good
    Simple and nice theme

Overall I would say It's an good site & I'll be sure it will make huge difference in the future if site is managed properly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Logo is decent
    load speed is also good
    Simple and nice theme

Overall I would say It's an good site & I'll be sure it will make huge difference in the future if site is managed properly

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Thread Information