Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62649 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com

Default help with white screen

hi guys i have probleme i installed a plugin named categorie icons afer this something happen, site slow and white screen whene i update something or delete plugins it delete theme with slow speed or posting a post whene i click post it give me a white screen and also whene i delte post it give me this

http://proaudiozone.info/wp-admin/po...nce=e1c6841bad

with white screen i deleted the latest plugin i install but nothing changed. so please anyone help me sorting things out.

also i remember i added a code to function.php but after that i deleted it normally so i don't think is from him.

i saw error-log file and see this in last
    PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hdmovies/public_html2/wp-content/themes/hd/functions.php:47) in /home/hdmovies/public_html2/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

plese help me.
    Proaudiozone.info Reviewed by Proaudiozone.info on . help with white screen hi guys i have probleme i installed a plugin named categorie icons afer this something happen, site slow and white screen whene i update something or delete plugins it delete theme with slow speed or posting a post whene i click post it give me a white screen and also whene i delte post it give me this http://proaudiozone.info/wp-admin/post.php?post=5825&action=trash&_wpnonce=e1c6841bad with white screen i deleted the latest plugin i install but nothing changed. so please anyone help me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    I won't even ask you do you have a backup

To try resolving problem, disable theme you are using and rename plugins folder to something different, and start from there.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    how about ask your hosting provider to restore backup last 24hour?

Website's:
    i havn't backup bru for what database or what

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 2nd Oct 2012 at 11:52 PM ----------

that's what i got from log errror on cpanel

[Wed Oct 03 01:59:45 2012] [warn] [client 65.97.62.161] mod_fcgid: can't apply process slot for /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php5 -dsuhosin.sql.user_prefix=hdmovies_ -dopen_basedir=/home/hdmovies/public_html2:/tmp

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    lol

Website's:
    WDF any help

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Good host

Website's:
    not about host the prbleme i think is theme but can't find problem

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

ok i got something may help, i changed to another theme from cpanel than all working fine here, so the probleme is theme can anyone help me how to solve theme probleme i don't now where is the probelem but just whene i activate it and see site. so help

Thread Information