Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6737 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Beware of Leech Daddy!!!

I decided to try Leech Daddy after someone recommended it on the forum...big mistake!! I have used Real Debrid, All Debrid, Zevera and Premium4.me but I could not work out how to download using their service. Just setting up an account was confusing and I'm no newbie. I gave up after about an hour, knowing there are better alternatives, and asked to cancel my account and get a refund. I received confirmation a day later to say my account had been closed. About a week later I started receiving emails from Leech Daddy warning me that someone has been changing the password on my account that they said they had closed. It happened a few times so I again asked for them to close the account and give me a refund. After another few days I received an email to say they had reset my password...WTF!!!...what happened to closing the account and the refund. After asking them what part of close my account and give me a refund they didn't understand, they said they would refund my money. I received an email saying they had refunded my money via PayPal but three days later there is no sign of the money.
    I'm not really worried about the money(I only signed up for a month) but I want to be sure they don't try to automatically bill me again and I don't want anyone else to experience the aggravation they have put me though.
    Enough ranting...

Update: I filed a dispute with PayPal when I was getting nowhere with Leech Daddy. They have not emailed me but on checking the progress of my dispute they have found in my favor and a refund is coming
    KiwiKid Reviewed by KiwiKid on . Beware of Leech Daddy!!! I decided to try Leech Daddy after someone recommended it on the forum...big mistake!! I have used Real Debrid, All Debrid, Zevera and Premium4.me but I could not work out how to download using their service. Just setting up an account was confusing and I'm no newbie. I gave up after about an hour, knowing there are better alternatives, and asked to cancel my account and get a refund. I received confirmation a day later to say my account had been closed. About a week later I started receiving Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Unless your subscription is still active on your paypal, not billing should come about.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

file a dispute! and don't try leechhost too in their youtube video everything is perfect in reality you pay for nothing. not even account been set up

Website's:
    imgbd.net
    try Leafleech. Best leech ever. quick support.

Thread Information