Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61192 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    If it was me and i saw 2 people with white hats both keeping quite for a long time it must mean they are confused because they can not determine what color they are as they most probably see a black and a white which means there is risk they could be either one which means they do not want to take the risk to saying anything therefore i must have a different color than them which means i am wearing a black hat.

Correct? i dunno

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It is exact same situation if you were wearing white hat. All 3 of you would see the same thing.

3.   Sponsored Links

@cvrle77:
    Trust me it's in the correct form, and again the solution is in thinking why the 2 others didn't figured it out.
    There is only one thing left to reveal, a hint : if you are trying to guess what B is seeing, you may probably think (as B) what C is seeing and why he couldn't figured it out.
    It's like INCEPTION

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nickson View Post
    If it was me and i saw 2 people with white hats both keeping quite for a long time it must mean they are confused because they can not determine what color they are as they most probably see a black and a white which means there is risk they could be either one which means they do not want to take the risk to saying anything therefore i must have a different color than them which means i am wearing a black hat.

Correct? i dunno
    Very close, just take one of them at a time, don't think of them as "2" (people), take one of theme and try to find out why he couldn't solve the problem. then PASS FROM B TO C (the third person as being seen by B)

Solved:

The first and second guys who talked were actually fodder. lolz.

So here's how the last person thought about this: Let's say I have a black hat. The first person could see its a Black(third)/White(second) combo. So its 50/50 on his part whether he has a black or white hat. But he got it wrong. The second guy was like wuuuuut??? So the second guy looked at the third one and measured his chances. The guy who just left had a white hat and he's stuck wit a black hat. If he (first) got it right then it would be a black-black situation, but the first person failed so it must be a black-white situation - so he said fuck! I got it! And got freed lolz. (But this would only make sense if the person who got it right saw a black-white combo)

In this situation, the third person in the clue saw its a white white combo. So naturally the whole I have a black hat is epic fail. So he chooses the white hat option.

So the person who got it right had a white hat and that's how he thought about it. lolzzzzzzzz

@masterb56: almost, but you missed a tiny little detail, no one got it wrong, they're all fairly smart,so when they're not sure of what they got, they just keep calm and think again

Simple
    Let Prisoner A(freed) is right about his hat color . And answer is White Hat,so all three waring White color Hat.

Let few days or year ago Prisoner B supposed his hat color is Black(Prisoner B would not free iff he give wrong answer,ie BlacK),where he actually wared White Hat.
    Now question is why the hell Prisoner B supposed his hat color Black? Cause he just did the probability of black over hat,ie 2:1 (2 Black hats & 1 White Hat remained)
    PS- I had already stated,all threes wared White Hat.

This probability also should to be noticed by Prisoner A,by point of view of B.

Same thing Repeated by Prisoner C to.
    He guessed his Hat color Black,where he actually wared White Hat.

Then Prisoner gives the correct answer about his Hat,ie White.
    Reason behind this,Two other Prisoner B & C already said about their own hat color :Black(As both are guessed Balck over White probability = 2:1),which is wrong.
    *And they assumed that Balck over White probability = 2:1 only Because all threes were wared White Hats.
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

@sohom: it's not a matter of years, in fact it's just enough time to be sure that the other 2 are unable to solve the problem.
    And again no one got it wrong because he'll get an extra prison time, if you want we can change the punishment of getting wrong to "been executed immediately" so the other 2 guys will know he got it wrong.
    NO ONE GOT IT WRONG, THEY JUST COULDN'T SOLVE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by ilyacine View Post
    @masterb56: almost, but you missed a tiny little detail, no one got it wrong, they're all fairly smart,so when they're not sure of what they got, they just keep calm and think again
    Ah ok then, just take out the "somebody got a wrong answer" then from my answer The third one noticed that the first and second ones where unsure and that having a Black Hat would give at least either of the first two sure answers

Originally Posted by ilyacine
    so the other 2 guys will know he got it wrong.
    that dos not matter

If Prisoner B said in open (in present of A & C),that his assumption/answer is Black hat,that does not give any extra hints for Prisoner A & C,cause they already can see : B wared White Hat

Same thing applied for Prisoner C to.
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

Website's:
    wordpress.org
    the two prisoners wearing white, are white(skin) and the last prisoner got an idea that they're going to give you the hat depending on your skin.. LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information