Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62739 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Anyone working/using with FilePost?

I read that FP has a hidden affiliate program. Is anyone working with them and would like to share some words?
    Thanks.
    thedossetup Reviewed by thedossetup on . Anyone working/using with FilePost? I read that FP has a hidden affiliate program. Is anyone working with them and would like to share some words? Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    rlsnow.net
    I don't think so, there are some users posting filepost links I think filepost staffs or admin lol

You need to email them to activated your Affiliates ( With sample of where you made post and stats on other file hosting will be good ), but don't have big hope they will activated your account on first e-mail. I know there's member that need email them 5 -6 times before they finally activated his affiliate. They are so selective for this case. They only want affiliates that have good sales prospect.

We can say FilePost juts trying to deny if they have affiliates, while the facts many affiliates still posting their links....and believe me they're not staff of FilePost.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I guess if you're an avaxhome uploader, you have better chances to get an affiliate account.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    if you ask them thru support they will ask for a screenshot of stat from other filehost and where you post. if its good they will activate your account as affiliate then they will ban you after requesting payment. experienced it twice

I can second that I was posting on saff and getting sales then requested payment and got it. So I felt secure until I requested $400 then my account was blocked but files were not deleted.
    Don't even think about using Filepost they are just a bunch of scumbags, they only ask for stats from other Hosts and where you post so they can steal your info for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by thedossetup View Post
    I read that FP has a hidden affiliate program. Is anyone working with them and would like to share some words?
    Thanks.
    My advice, stay away from filepost and their relatives ...(filepost is from the same owner of depositfiles, and other russian cyberlockers sites hosted in Webazilla servers ).

I worked with filepost, and they banned me without reason (they said copyright infringement bla bla bla ... but I never shared any kind of that material ...) they did not pay me either (an important amount of money I prefer not mention ) ... so .... better stay away

Thanks for the replays!
    It looks like they is banning instead of paying...so I will stay away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xiona_marie View Post
    if you ask them thru support they will ask for a screenshot of stat from other filehost and where you post. if its good they will activate your account as affiliate then they will ban you after requesting payment. experienced it twice

same with me when i req for payment !! they suspend my account !! reason : DMCA

Thread Information