Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61364 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to avoid Notice from Google about DMCA issues?

I got several notices from google about DMCA these days.
    It did hit my site visitors down by 30% as it looked google did a bit penalty on my site.
    Is there any way to avoid it?
    Is hiding the download links is useful?

btw, When I search the content which cause the DMCA issues on google, I can still see some other warez sites hold the files peacefully while half sites are removed from the result pages.
    I wonder how these lucky sites survive?

Thx guys
    shzzzzyyyy Reviewed by shzzzzyyyy on . How to avoid Notice from Google about DMCA issues? I got several notices from google about DMCA these days. It did hit my site visitors down by 30% as it looked google did a bit penalty on my site. Is there any way to avoid it? Is hiding the download links is useful? btw, When I search the content which cause the DMCA issues on google, I can still see some other warez sites hold the files peacefully while half sites are removed from the result pages. I wonder how these lucky sites survive? Thx guys Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MustCatchIt.com
    i also want to know this i got total 74 DMCA Notices..

its the movies company that prefer filing dmca with google to remove the link from their search result.This way they don't have to deal with you(especially if your site is out of reached).Its just a notification chill
    However google new policy will lower your rank in its search engine if your site get many dmca complaints
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    Follow google terms&condition & stay out of warez..

Are you using Blogspot? If yes, move to Wordpress or something self-hosted.

Remove the contents for which u get dmca.

i had the same roblem with one of my blogger free template site, so i moved it to wordpress. I would suggest you to move from blogspot to offshore wordpress.

Find some offshore hosting provider, buy shared hosting, install wordpress, fetch all your files from blogspot, and you will be good to go.

i also have some dmca notices, but just for safety, i usualy remove those for which i am noticed. I advise you to do the same.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

the more dmca complaints google receive about some site, more they are going to lower their rank

Thread Information