Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62953 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Hosing In Russia

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this, if it isn't then please move it to the right section.

Now I bought hosting based in Russia and I have no idea on the legalities or the alliance between the United States and Russia itself but I was wondering if I was to host a hacking site/community on a Russian based server/shared hosting would my site be invulnerable towards being taken down or immune to any laws of any kind? of so please give me some tips and Info I have never had hosting in Russia only a few locations like Germany and Netherlands.

Thanks.
    Grim Reaper Reviewed by Grim Reaper on . Hosing In Russia Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this, if it isn't then please move it to the right section. Now I bought hosting based in Russia and I have no idea on the legalities or the alliance between the United States and Russia itself but I was wondering if I was to host a hacking site/community on a Russian based server/shared hosting would my site be invulnerable towards being taken down or immune to any laws of any kind? of so please give me some tips and Info I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    So when you got this hosing in Russia, as your title states, did you bother to ask about their ToS?

Before signing up with any company, one has to read TOS.

Pure Awesomeness!
    He didn't wanna get that part from WDF's reply, he instead got butthurt and started posting bullshit and PMing more crap. Anyways, usere banned for a while and thread closed.

Thread Information