Hello,

This one is really one of a kind template, customer abandoned this project due to lack of funds.

Notice: Font used for headings is Calibri, which is shareware font, licence for it costs $37 on fonts.com, or you can use cufon fonts or you can use similar freeware font, such as Droid Sans which is available on Google WebFonts.

Now to the fun part
Preview image
Proof image

Bidding starts at 100€, increment is 10€, BIN price is 220€

Payment, as for the rest of the templates is handled by Skrill and PayPal.

For this template I'm willing to help out with CSS if you're looking for a redesign of an online website, that will be arranged after purchase of PSD. If interested, that is.

I'm selling this as exclusive item, it won't be resold, it's truly one of a kind. I'm willing to do revisions if needed.

To see my previous work check out my folio at: NT Media
ntmediaME Reviewed by ntmediaME on . Template PSD for tourist CMS Hello, This one is really one of a kind template, customer abandoned this project due to lack of funds. Notice: Font used for headings is Calibri, which is shareware font, licence for it costs $37 on fonts.com, or you can use cufon fonts or you can use similar freeware font, such as Droid Sans which is available on Google WebFonts. Now to the fun part Preview image Proof image Rating: 5