Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62423 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How about free hosting?

Lets say i start a hosting company, you only pay after 3 months if u like the hosting. So first 3 months 100% free, would you try it?
    dr2015 Reviewed by dr2015 on . How about free hosting? Lets say i start a hosting company, you only pay after 3 months if u like the hosting. So first 3 months 100% free, would you try it? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    Would depend on how good the support is, server speeds and uptime. There are more factors then just price.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

KWWH is full of freeloaders, many would just use your service for three months and then leave.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Qoo: no problem, i can pay the servers myself, u cant succes in this life if u dont try it
    Bnehost: the topic is: would you try it

Of course i Will try my best for 99% uptime/support with a team

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    dr2015: My answer was, it would depend on the rest of the factors. Not just the price (in this case being free for 3 months). Hypothetically speaking of course given my job.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You do realize that "W" word in your title is a No No here. If you do not you need to carefully read our news and announcements section.

Please only use that word when spelled differently and when referring to a place in Mexico:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciudad_Ju%C3%A1rez

Which w? i dont see it, how?

dr2015,

the main thing is starting a hosting company that would lastfor longer than 18 months.

there was a hosting last yr who came on here offering free hosting for the first 3 months. Then they did another promo of $1 hosting for a yr. Guess what? after 4 months they were gone. Yes i was one of the people who used them and was extremely upset. everyone lost their databases since it just disappeared overnight.

That is the main problem that most of us face. I now just use x10hosting. yes X10hosting can be super slow but at least they won't suddenly disappear overnight like most of the N00b hosting on KWWH.

If you are just going to be around for 6 months.. i would say don't bother. you are just going to get alot of pissed off people.

If you are going to stick around for 3-5 yrs and offer hosting for years to come and be reliable and not disappear than go for it. it would be success.

Thread Information