Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62920 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    What you got is fake email and extortion email from your host, move to some host who won't go that low, to ask you for 2000 euros. Just move away from them, you probably got absolutely nothing but fake email from scam host. Nothing new. Old tricks. If it was really BREIN and they got contact by them, your site would be down already, since it's still up, it's not them.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    Exactly what I was thinking about the situation cvrle77. It seemed like people where hinting at it, but were afraid of saying it or something. Move to a new web host and don't worry about it.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    You must have heard everything is allowed in Russia from another ignorant user. Russia has some of the strongest anti-privacy laws around now.
    If it's from the US? They don't give a damn. I've dealt with one of the let's say shady companies there for a good six years now and not one problem. If it was Russian based content you will probably face troubles. As I suggested there is still Hong Kong. If worst comes to worse he could host in Iran. I'm not going to argue on this as I know from my experience.

Also about Altushost, they do make false claims that they need extra money from you.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1195639
    IF a Ddos that bad was happening they would of unplugged the server at the data center. There is a post there showing some issues with their site...
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...3&postcount=16 < Is the post

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Brein (mind the spelling, 'Brain' in Dutch) has only jurisdiction in The Netherlands. And even in The Netherlands nobody takes them serious.

But if they don't want to host you, move away. And it looks that your host gave you only info about the 2000 Euros. I fail to see they ask for it.

I went with xsltel.com. the person I talked to with them seems to be pretty nice and understanding,and willing to help, thanks to every one for the advice.

@ chadwickb4, Good choice ... thats exactly what i did when i had Same problem (BRIEN) with my site.

Moved to XSLtel.com .... great host with awesome support.

Sounds like the host trying to scam you... this just seems a little fishy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information