Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63434 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    My question is... How do you know you're being attacked? Are you 100% sure that you're being attacked?

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    Your first step is to limit the no. requests per IP.

the solution is CloudFlare ?

Quote Originally Posted by jure12 View Post
    the solution is CloudFlare ?
    Well cloudflare may help some, but once you're getting any noticeable Ddos they usually just shut you off.

Quote Originally Posted by bnehost View Post
    My question is... How do you know you're being attacked? Are you 100% sure that you're being attacked?

I am 100 % sure. Every day at approximately 18:00 pm begin DDoS Attack. Takes a couple of hours about 5-6 hours.

As I'm sure?
    Would respond in a way that my memory is full frame to 100%. Before the attacks stands at 15-20% and suddenly jumps to 100%. And so stend 5-6 hours ( 70% - 100% )

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 01:49 PM.

Thank you very much @Gavo

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    If you need any assistance with cloudflare and settings you can message me and i will help you out.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

I highly suspect that its a normal traffic spike during peek hours and your server config/web server settings/php settings are not strong enough to handle that much traffic.
    Is there any particular reasons or logs to prove that its indeed a ddos attack ?
    Whats the network usage during the attack?

Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart View Post
    I highly suspect that its a normal traffic spike during peek hours and your server config/web server settings/php settings are not strong enough to handle that much traffic.
    Is there any particular reasons or logs to prove that its indeed a ddos attack ?
    Whats the network usage during the attack?

Of course there is reason to think that is DDoS attack.
    I own the VPS and VPS have enough RAM memory (more than is necessary I have).
    Memory is about 15-20% all the time and suddenly drastic jump to 100%. It happens every day from 18:00 to 24:00 approximately. Now that I've switched to CloudFlare DNS memory is at 20% all the time. From the log file see pic. -> http://zaslike.com/files/i7wk9oz83n32pmxrn9xx.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I have a question regarding the CloudFlare.
    I see all my users come from the same IP address. As I see it there CloudFlare mode that can be installed on VPS.
    The mode is called "mod_cloudflare" and if it is installed then I see the real users IP addresses. Does anyone know how to install this mod on CentOS?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information