Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62214 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how is this guy doing it so well in traffic?

found this website named 300mblinks.com

he has his own server with like 20 websites. all of them alexa under 50k

how is he doing it i dont understand it? i got a website with 20k visitors a day from google, but now it gets 100 visitors a day, panda?

how did he escaped?
    dr2015 Reviewed by dr2015 on . how is this guy doing it so well in traffic? found this website named 300mblinks.com he has his own server with like 20 websites. all of them alexa under 50k how is he doing it i dont understand it? i got a website with 20k visitors a day from google, but now it gets 100 visitors a day, panda? how did he escaped? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You should concentrate on building up your base of loyal visitors. Relying on other sites (search engine included) to feed you is not a good long term strategy. They are holding your balls.

i know but in the past i did like: create a wordpress sites, post content on it, in a month i got 500 visitors a day from google

now i go with 40 visitors a day

very hard this panda google thing, how do this guys do it? it looks like he put those facebook things on his site, and google trust ur site more? also u have activated comments, as i see sites with disabled comments not that popular.

Banned
    The 300mblinks site has a whole team of encoders and uploaders who spread their files around. I think pretty much anyone who has visited warezbb has seen their posts. Every file they post has a link to their site.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    300mblinks is not affiliated with 300mb united, me thinks.
    Also, they are successful because they have rapidshare links, and that became so rare...

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    that darn panda hit me as well (i think). but im recovering now.

they have links good for free user

A site posting Rapidshare links is due with respect and that is what happens when you do it as well.

They have like 20 websites like this check Whois server, all super popular

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I post on warez-bb with both Rapidshare and Rapidgator.

Example file: RS downloads: 5455 / Rapidgator: 21

It looks like some people on warez-bb looks specifically for my RS posts because I see the same people thanking me. So, yes, returning visitors is a plus to get (and keep) your traffic high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information