Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62492 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up Backlink Mirchi: Too Spicy to be Handled - Not for Faint-Hearted!

somughosh2009 Reviewed by somughosh2009 on . Backlink Mirchi: Too Spicy to be Handled - Not for Faint-Hearted! http://imagehosting.host-ed.me/images/BacklinkMirchi-BST_01.jpg http://imagehosting.host-ed.me/images/BacklinkMirchi-BST2.jpg http://imagehosting.host-ed.me/images/BacklinkMirchi-BST3.jpg http://imagehosting.host-ed.me/images/BacklinkMirchi-BST4.jpg Rating: 5
    Cheap Blog Commenting Service Start from 2$ Only... Contact me for Further Details....

2.   Sponsored Links

welcome to KWWH, any review copies available?

Smile Reply

Thanks for your Reply.. Sorry to say there is no Review Copy but you cal always Expect a Special Package include with Every Purchase...
    Cheap Blog Commenting Service Start from 2$ Only... Contact me for Further Details....

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Your 'proof'

Keyword: high wycombe to heathrow airport
    result in Google: nealestaxis.co.uk

on image: cliffscoaches.co.uk for keyword: 'coach hire high wycombe' and 'coach hire bucks'

I would be thrilled to get an explanation what does that 'proof' shows, since I am unable to connect that proof with you in any way, or screens between themselves.

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    In allen sprinkler image, person who took screenshot has signed in his gmail acc ( hence the +1 are visible and frequently visited site shows up in search result ).

Btw why have you masked the search keywords in one location and kept visible in others ?
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

Thumbs up Review Sample

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Your 'proof'

Keyword: high wycombe to heathrow airport
    result in Google: nealestaxis.co.uk

on image: cliffscoaches.co.uk for keyword: 'coach hire high wycombe' and 'coach hire bucks'

I would be thrilled to get an explanation what does that 'proof' shows, since I am unable to connect that proof with you in any way, or screens between themselves.
    There are 6 Different Images as a Proof.. So please looks Closely...

Quote Originally Posted by xTreme View Post
    In allen sprinkler image, person who took screenshot has signed in his gmail acc ( hence the +1 are visible and frequently visited site shows up in search result ).

Btw why have you masked the search keywords in one location and kept visible in others ?
    I Masked the Search Keywords in Two Place.. There is some reason to Hide the Keywords.. But if you look closely you can understand the Keywords....

Just check out this Pre-Sale Review Copy from a Reputable Member of another Forum...

There is no mention of Backlink Mirchi in the Pre-Sale Review Copy
    How can we beleive he is taking about you
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Fix the grammar of those lines in your advertisement.

Smile reply

Quote Originally Posted by Ifirst View Post
    There is no mention of Backlink Mirchi in the Pre-Sale Review Copy
    How can we beleive he is taking about you
    check out this following link.. I don't think I can Make the Whole Fake Page...

LINK

dude you gave them review copy, then why not us???
    A honest review can make lot of sales.

Thread Information