Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63515 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default starting new business looking for payment gateway

First i hope that is the right section

i would like to open a hosting company and sell dedicated server i already know some friend that are interested to buy

the issue with with payment gateway and with refund

there will be of course some client fraud that may ask for refund and here my issue as for a lot of datacenter they dont accept refund you must deal with them

i will be using whmcs so there is many of payment gateway

you must know that some server may cost more then 1K or more

1* i would like to know which one you recommend ?
    2* and i see a lot of user sell dedicated i would like to know how do u deal with refund policy ?
    3* do you recommend me to use payza or 2co bcz i did read some comment and i see its hard to got refund from this 2
    4* do u recommend me to use liberty reserve they simply dont give refund for money to any one

waiting your reply
    CanaHost.NeT Reviewed by CanaHost.NeT on . starting new business looking for payment gateway First i hope that is the right section i would like to open a hosting company and sell dedicated server i already know some friend that are interested to buy the issue with with payment gateway and with refund there will be of course some client fraud that may ask for refund and here my issue as for a lot of datacenter they dont accept refund you must deal with them i will be using whmcs so there is many of payment gateway Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You should have good Anti-Fraud and Customer Support in place, you can have issues with any payment processor, it's just a matter of minimizing the risks.

Also, if you do not have the funds to cover potential issues like this, then you should quit while you're ahead.

That said, PayPal is fine for hosting.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You only seem to be concerned with not having to issue refunds.

Not a good place to start when discussing business plans on an open and frequently crawled forum.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cana...-a&channel=rcs

In about 12 hours this thread will be on the first or second page.

Thread Information